Wednesday, October 24, 2012

FALL COLORS.....


GOOD AFTERNOON...

Here I am again....just wrote 3 paragraphs and lost them!   Have no idea what is happening, so will try
again.....I think I have become so absorbed in Fall colors, in the two weeks that I have not touched this computer that my know-how is disappearing as fast as the leaves are falling!  Thank God for my young friend, Sharon.  She is a great friend to me and a wiz at the computer.

What are you looking at?  This is one of the back corners in my shop...the dark object filled with straw, our home grown pumpkins and gourds, and road side bittersweet is a cradle....no rockers!!  I  love the look.  It is sitting on a long country table that holds many treasures.  On the opposite end there is a child's school desk....which I have a picture of, but can't seem to get to....maybe tomorrow!

Have traveled to Vermont and Maine in the last couple of weeks with our families and our children.  Great time was had by all.  Seafood in Maine...YUMMMM.  Found some great treasures....some for the shop, BUT some for me to enjoy for awhile!  I can't part with the firkins...yet.  Am looking for spice drawers for my kitchen, preferably in old paint.  Love the search.....and the quest!

Will have my shop open the next few weekends...Fridays and Saturdays...10 til 5.  Sundays,too, if we are around.  It is always posted on  Country Collectibles facebook.....and of course, by chance or appointment.

Hoping YOU are enjoying these beautiful days of Autumn in all it's glory!

Faith

"Contentment is bliss".....and so is finally posting this blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment