Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to Country Collectibles!

I may not be writing my blog with a quill,
but you can use it to write a note to a friend!
Welcome to the Country Collectibles blog.  My name is Faith, and I have a wonderful little shop in Selkirk, NY, just up the road from the Hudson river.  We carry antiques, old tinware, cupboards, kerosene lamps, old linens, wooden boxes, crocks, jugs, and so much more.  We'd love it if you'd stop in for a visit next time you're in our neck of the woods.  The shop is located at 61 Maple Ave, Selkirk, NY.  We are open on many Fridays and Saturdays in the summer and fall, and other days by chance or appointment.  If you're in the neighborhood, don't be afraid to knock and I'll open the shop for you!

I'll be featuring items for sale here on my blog, and also sharing some projects I've completed around my house using many of my treasured finds.  I look forward to becoming a part of the country blogging community, getting inspired by you all, and sharing ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment