Wednesday, January 2, 2013






Ssssssssooooooo....this is my December Post!  Well it was supposed to be...you know the one that says "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours"...I'm either quite late...or maybe very early for this year!  With help of my friend Sharon, I'm trying again to show you what the inside of my shop looks like.  Took tons of pictures.  It will take months for me to get them all on here...don't worry, I don't plan on boring you with more Christmas pictures...next holiday season ,on time, Lord willing! Hope you enjoy these shots.  That it will entice you to come to the shop one day.  Will look for you by chance or appointment until April when schedules will be more exact.  Please feel free to call anytime.....I can open my door for you to enjoy..... 518-767-2986.  Remember I am in a barn , dress warm as my heater is small.  Hoping you will brave the weather and give me a call.   By the way,  I really to wish you a happy and blessed new year! 
"Contentment is always bliss"!  Faith

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith,
    Your shop looks delightful and the barn setting couldn't be more perfect...just what us antique, prim collectors love.
    No matter what time of year it is I love seeing Christmas pictures.
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and such a sweet comment.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete