Thursday, March 14, 2013

SPRING is coming........????







Good Evening!  Can you believe I have actually gotten some pix on my blog once again!!!  I can NOT!!  These are random shots of my shop as I am waiting for Spring!  Yes!  I am open this weekend!  Saturday 10 - 4 and Sunday 12 - 4.  Hope YOU are planning on stopping by.....

We are planning to be open the first and third weekends of each month, some exceptions, until the weekend before Christmas.  We are always open "by chance" or appointment, just give me a call. If you are planning a trip in this direction, I will surely be happy to have you stop in.

Have added some new merchandise and plan to do so each week.  Have lots of goodies tucked away to bring out!
Happy antiquing!  And Happy St. Patrick's Day!    "Contentment is Bliss!"   Faith

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith,
    Well I haven't been here in ages but it isn't because I didn't want to - my blog list DOES NOT UPDATE...I've been going through the list and clicking on each one to see if there is a current post. FRUSTRATING!!!
    I love all that you have in your shop - oh to be closer to be able to shop there.
    Blessings to you on this MEMORIAL WEEKEND.
    Come visit me when you can
    karen

    ReplyDelete