Saturday, September 15, 2012

A happy spot....

Guess what you are looking at?  Yes ..flowers in a black iron cauldron....a pump....a wagon wheel...a potato barrel....my wonderful outdoor clock .....clematis, lilac, lily-of-the-valley......Give up?  This is part of our house...on the back.....with a window .....it is a wonderful 2-holer OUTHOUSE!  I love it!!  When we were looking at this house to buy, this was one of the old characteristics of the house that caught our eye.  Years ago(we have lived here 33 years) when we had large backyard gatherings, we let people "use" this if they were so inclined!  I don't think anyone ever did, but it sure was viewed by many.  Today it is used for storage of outdoor garden decorations in the off-season.
 
My shop has been open the last couple of Sundays and will be tomorrow...11 til 5.  Next weekend I will be open both Saturday and Sunday.  Will post my hours after I talk with my daughter....her shop "My Golden Leaf at Maple Shade Farm" will be open also.  AND THERE IS A BONUS NEXT WEEKEND....WE WILL BE HAVING A HUGE YARD SALE at her farm.  Will post more as the week progresses.

Thanks for visiting my blog.....I'm still looking for your comments.....this is such fun!

Contentment is bliss!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment