Monday, September 3, 2012

Browsing my shop......

What an afternoon......have been in my shop most of the day......like yesterday lots of new friends and many returning friends.  Some from years ago. See what happens when you are finally open again.  I am loving it all over again!!  Thank you all for the support and interest in this adventure that seems new each day!!

These cans are on part of a shelf in one of my cupboards....I love the "used" look of each one of them....wonder why someone kept them? 

Bought a few "new" treasures this last Friday at an estate sale....will try to take some pictures and post them.  Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.  The weather has been fantastic!  Looking forward to great fall days and visits from my friends......old and new.

"Contentment is bliss"

No comments:

Post a Comment